Monday, July 28, 2008

4 Whole Days!

Rex finally gets some very deserved time off! 4 entire days with no work at all! We are so thrilled! We are planning a day trip to Boise since I am on order not to travel too far right now. Boise is the perfect distance though. we are going to leave early and take the kids to the zoo, the park for lunch, and then hit the mall for some build a bear workshop fun! And then we can hit my fave stores....the outlets! Oshkosh, Nordstroms, Ross, Burlington ! WOO HOO! I never thought I would be so excited to go to Boise, but it has been over 3 years since we have been out of Twin Falls ! Cannot wait! I know the 4 days will fly by though. We have Boise to visit, our friends little girls birthday, a BBQ with Nana, and demolition on the ding room to do! Should be fun!

No comments: