Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ladies Man!

I just dropped off Trenton at school, and boy oh boy, I am going to have my hands full! I waiting until the bell rang then made sure he knew where to line up. There he was firs tin line, proud and beaming. Mrs. Hall (his pretty, and younger teacher) came out, and he could hardly contain himself! "Mrs. Hall! Mrs. Hall!! HI HI!! Remember me?? Trenton!!!!" She laughed and patted him on the head, reassuring him she remembered him and that she was happy to see him. Joe and I walked back to the car, and we waited to watch Trenton walk inside. Well, when it was his classes turn to walk in, there was Trenton still first in line, holding Mrs. Halls' hand almost skipping in with her! All I could do was shake my head.......that boy of mine!

1 comment:

Jenn Marshall said...

Well, he's definitely Rex's kid. LOL That's hilarious!