Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hooray

Benjamin s billiruben levels are going down and he will be off his glow worm blanket Sunday evening.
He is a wonderful baby so far and stays on a good schedule. He wakes, gets changed, eats, burps and sleeps. Its great! He is my little trooper!
I on the other hand will be going in to see my OB on Monday (if I can get in). I have been having major swelling the past 2 days. It started in my feet, which is totally normal, but then worked up to my ankles and now my hands and sometimes face start to swell. I am drinking TONS of water and try to elevate my feet as much as I can but nothing seems to help. So better safe than sorry to go in soon.
As far as feeding goes, I feel as though I met my breastfeeding goal half way. We are going to route of pumping. I have a good supply going and Benjamin will take anything out of a bottle! I give him a tiny bit of formula here and there until I get a good stock going. He alternates well and doe not complain, so I don't either!
Ok, off to snooze for a bit! Night all!

No comments: