Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blasts From the Past!!


So my wonderful mother in law found a TON of pictures from wayyyy back when up until last Christmas. It is crazy to think of how far Rex and I have come, how hard we have worked and how fast life goes by! So here are some pictures, I will put captions below, I apologize for their random order, I am doing my best :-)







My boys, Joe was minutes old.
Trenton's PBandJ the he ate into the shape of texas
Washin' the dog
Trenton's 4th birthday
Joe 2 years old

a
Joe as Elmo Joe too sleepy to play!
Joe and Zeke hanging out


Joe and his Thomas the Train Set!


Trenton with long hair

Me before the Team Member of the Year banquet



What grandparents do while the watch their grandchildren



My trenton Baby! He was in NICU in the above pic. Trenton and Elmo



Mr. Trenton as a baby. Messy faces, standing up, and sleeping in the walker!

Time to skate!

Joe 2 days old

Shoshone ice caves Trenton 18 months old






My little comedian!


this kid has more mowhawks!


Joe as a baby. He looks a lot like Ben.


Trenton


Trenton's 3rd Birthday. We took him to a monster truck show!


My Jo Jo and our dog Zeke! Joe about 7 months old


Joe's first birthday....we were playing video games :-) Joe was sleeping




My Grandma and me Joe and his cake!!!

No comments: