Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spare Time???

I don't know how it happened but here I sit!
8's (stole this from another blog while I was being nosy and snopping)

8 Television Shows I Like to Watch…

1) Gilmore Girls

2) Project Runway

3) CNN

4) 17 Kids and Growing

5) America’s Next Top Model

6) John and Kate Plus 8

7) Biggest Loser

8 ) top Design


8 Things That Happened Yesterday…

1) Took Trenton to School

2) Cleaned house

3) Laundry

4) Worked on Cha Cha

5) Made Dinner

6) Ironed

7) watched a movie

8 ) Re-arranged the living room...AGAIN

8 Favorite Places to Eat…

1) Grandmas house

2) La Fiesta

3) Depot grill

4) Blue Moon Cafe

5) Applebee's

6) Tomatoes

7) Starbucks (that counts right?)

8 ) HOME

8 Things I Look Forward to…

1) 6 or more hours of sleep

2) 4:45 when Rex gets home

3) Going back to school

4) Trenton's school activities

5) Library Reading night

6) Visiting Nana

7) Seeing my Daddy

8 ) Feeling normal again

8 Things on my wish list…

1) bottle warmer

2) Sleep

3) SLEEP

4) Chocolate

5) Faster weight loss

6) No crying

7)a new GE washer and dryer

8 ) New clothes


No comments: