Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving is BACK ON!


Due to some in law/ family issues, we were not really going to do a Thanksgiving dinner. We were planning a nice meal, but nothing fancy. My dad ended up having to work that day and Grandma and others are busy, so I did not see a point in cooking a turkey dinner with the trimmings for 2 adults, two kids and an infant!
well, last nights grocery trip proved us wrong. We went to our haven of low prices, Winco, to find BIG beautiful turkeys $0.37 a pound with a 50 dollar purchase.....so we filled our cart making sure we got our $50 (we went about $40 over) and make shifted our own turkey dinner! A bit of this and that and we are making our own pies and rolls, i am so excited now! I am so proud of my BIG HUGE 25 tukeyfor $9.25!!!! WOO HOO for Winco!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ooh, I would so shop at Winco if I were in Twin. Definitely.
Enjoy your fabulously-priced turkey!