Saturday, December 27, 2008

Burt the Icicle and Small Realizations



Pictured above are Burt's siblings, they are much smaller but are still very pretty and dangle from our house delicately.



This is Burt who resides on the left end of our front porch. Last measured Burt was about 2 1/2 feet long.
I guess we are the only ones on the block who have not yet knocked off the icicles, we kinda like them and don't want to though!

Burt at night
"Side note" --- I got my unhealthy obsession of naming things from Gilmore Girls.




Small Realizations-

1. Next Christmas is going to be out of this world, no matter what!

2. Most coffee pot cords are too short to reach our nearest out let in our kitchen.

3. I am very very excited about the pj's my grandma got me for Christmas.

4. I want more pj's

5. DIY home projects are fun but very time consuming.

6. I love my husband more than anything, no matter how much he bugs me at times.

10. Rex truly is my best friend, thick and thin through and through.

11. Giving children what ever they want for breakfast on Christmas day (m&m's chocolate muffins and eggnog pancakes) is not a good idea, the sugar rush is still going on.

12. I am very blessed to as healthy as I am, and have a healthy family.

13. I am glad I finally found a church I like ! It is wonderful.

14. Ham can last for days and makes great leftovers.

15. I will get to have my honey home for New Years eve FINALLY after 7 years!

16. I despise laundry. It never ends..EVER

17. Speaking of laundry, why is it that no matter how close a hamper is my hubby always put his dirty clothes by it on the floor instead if in it??

18. I have grown a liking for the smell of saw dust in my house

19. Saw dust ='s lots of dust.

20. I hate dusting

No comments: