Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Know It's Early But....


I need to get my New Years Resolutions outta the way now. Yes Liz, I am copying you, but what can I say, you have great ideas!!

1. Every Monday we will go to the Library ( like we use to).

2. We will read one small chapter book aloud as a family once a week.

3. I will not go back to bed after Trenton goes to school anymore.

4. I will pack our church bag on Friday so we do not have to worry about it Saturday and we are ready to go on Sunday!

5. Bye Bye Soda.. FOR GOOD! I really need to stop for real! I do not drink much now, but next year.. NO MORE.


I think that is it. 5 is enough. :-D

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and a great New Year!


No comments: