
Ward Christmas party. Our great friends, the Pease, Lloyd's and .... Lloyd's.
The 6th ward in Jerome!
Zach and Trenton with Santa!
JoJo and Santa
Pretty new garland
Christmas Eve with the Lloyd's.
Waiting for the Kids' version of the birth of Christ
Mary riding her "Donkey" with Joseph. A Lighting McQueen push toy works just as well as a donkey any day!
Mary Jesus and Joseph
A few wise men, Shepard's and angels... and a Mary and Joseph
End of show!
Benji rockin out

Oh Mike.....

Miss Paris

Weirdo!
Christmas Eve


Christmas eve pj's!
Stocking time!
So many goodies! ( I promise Trenton has undies on, that boy cannot stay in clothes for too long)
no, they weren't tired.
MMmmmm cocoa and candy! '
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas. Our traditional Christmas morning movie.


BAKLAVA!! What a treat!!!

They freaked out the most over comforter and sheet sets..... go figure!
Benji LOVES this!
DS WOO HOO! Joe got one too.

GAMES!!

Joe got his train he has been wanting for a long while now.

Benji and his blanket

Joe is in a trance!

Radio Flyer Big Wheels!! One we have to exchange... it didn't come with all the parts, but we have one put together and they are sharing it well.


Ben LOVES it!

Lots of GOODIES!!

Oh my what am I in for?

I am too spoiled! Diamonds for Christmas, I am a lucky girl!
My new elliptical!!

I LOVE this beautiful sculpture that Rex got me. SO pretty!
A good Christmas Holiday. Long but good! Merry Christmas to all!
2 comments:
I love them!! Thanks for posting!! ;-)
so great!! i love your pictures! merry christmas
Post a Comment