Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Sum Up

The past week has been a blur.
Trenton missed 2 days of school due to a nasty cough. Rex has 4 days of in which we did NOTHING the whole time, it was nice. My cold has now evolved to a sinus infections, but we managed to make it to church today.
I think this year is going to be one of BIG changes, which is scary but I think it will be ok.
Working out has been hard since I have been sick and the weight loss I am seeing is not what I want but it is something.
Short week in school this week and next, HOORAY! Looking forward to home schooling next school year.
Trying to decide how long I am going to home school if and when I do, I am still back and forth on the idea. Hmmmm
Planning my garden for the up coming season, I think I am going to try starting most of them from seed.
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: