I know I probably sound like such a flake lately. Homeschooling, not homeschooling, maybe homeschooling.... AHHHH!!
After a LONG talk last night and reading through all the information we had, we decided that the boys will be attending public school. We found a curriculum of homeschooling that is part time, that we thought we would instate mid year with Trenton when he starts getting bored, that can be done on weekends or evenings that will challenge him and keep his interest.
In exchange, I am determined to enroll .............. again................ in school this fall. I just need to figure out what I want to be.
I am already majoring in English...but my main interests are ; labor and delivery nursing, teaching probably 1st 2nd or 3rd grade, or children psychology. So I have the next few months to think it over and decide what I want to be when I grow up.
2 comments:
Seriously...you would make the best L&D nurse ever. True story.
don't worry about being indecisive about homeschooling it's a tough decision with a lot of factors. are far as what you want to be, search, ponder, and pray! that's how i knew. because i never would have chosen this job on my own!
Post a Comment