Monday, February 1, 2010

Current Bits of Happy Stuff!


All of these scents are AMAZING! I love this stuff. A few sprays here and there and the house smells beautiful the whole day!!



Believe it or not, but I love my scale!! It is spot on every time and matches up with the one at the gym! Fantastic!

Who could not love these pink Northface shoes? I got them at TJ Max for a STEAL! They are awesome and comfy and get me through my mile runs with Jolyne and my 30 minutes on my elliptical. Plus they match my MP3 player.





I do not think I can mention enough how great sparkpeople.com is. Free, fast and tracks everything! This will always be my go to site for healthy living!


And through it all right now, no matter how difficult change may seem and how uncertain times may feel, I have the sunshine beaming down on me and a happy heart!!

No comments: