Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Five



1. I am at peace with the changes that will be coming our way on Sunday, and know it is for the best. I am actually a bit excited now!

2. We find out TODAY how Trenton's pumpkin did in the contest.

3. WE ARE ALMOST DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!! SCORE!

4. I am starting to make blankets, and I like it! Not much on the sewing aspect.. but it is a start.

5. I got a 100% on my final project for my Education class. ( I was a suck up and got it done WAY early) I loved writing it, so it was a piece of cake.

Happy Friday to you all!


5 Grateful Things

* Service to Others * Visiting Teaching * Canning * School Parties * It's ALMOST SUNDAY! 

1 comment:

Liz said...

Done with Christmas shopping? If I didn't like you so much, I think I'd hate you.
;-)