Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Morning


This stuff is awesome!! My dad gave it to me while we were on our trip and I cannot get enough! A perfect way to start a Saturday. Especially after the Friday I had. I will break it down :

a large bowl of cereal dumped on the floor
a Thomas the train got dunked in egg nog (yes we already have egg nog)
Notice that I have one week to write a 7 page history paper
I remembered that I forgot important information documented and to have Rex sign two forms for mortgage information. Ughhhh
Kids being EXTREMELY disobedient out of NO WHERE
And the cherry on top for the day.....

Benjamin putting the iTouch in the dogs water bowl....... it is still drying out. Lots of fingers and toes crossed that it still works so I do not have to buy another one!

Other than that, yesterday was great :-)


5 Things I am Grateful For Today

~ * crock pot recipes * Sunday is tomorrow * Hymns *Rex's job * No bake cookies! ~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: