Sunday, December 19, 2010

7th Day and Bummer Sunday

Night 7
The 7th day of Christmas and we are half way done,
Remember no peeking or you'll spoil the fun.
On this day of Christmas, how nice it would be,
If seven swans a swimming your family could see.
The pond was quite empty since the swans have gone south,
We only found goldfish to put in your mouth

So, today is goldfish crackers for the family and some other goodies mixed in.
I am really upset that we have to miss church today. Benji was up all night long coughing and hacking, so I sent Rex to work with my car (and all the car seats) and now he seems to be doing some better. I really really wanted and needed to go today, but I guess it is not going to happen. We are going to the Temple on Wednesday though and I know that will be amazing as usual. Sometimes you just really need spiritual nourishment.   

5 grateful things

Living Scriptures * Book of Mormon* The Bible * Friends * Unexpected money

No comments: