Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!!!!! Lots O' Pics!

       Christmas Morning, Sleepy but excited!



 JoJo!



 Sleepy Benji


 Opening Stockings!




 Mmm, Tasty Treats! 



 HOORAY!


Then they started the treasure hunt!
 Gathering Clues!




 They had so much fun hunting around the house!



 Under the table????



 MoreClues



 Last place now on to opening gifts



 Fun stuff




 The loot



 Clifford the Dog II - We had to search everywhere for a new one!



 I am so glad our kidos like getting new coats


 Doodle pads



 Trenton SO excited!!


 HOORAY! Gilmore Girls the Complete Series!!!!!!!


 Super cute packaging!


 153 Episodes of sarcastic goodness!


 The boys' BIG gift. PS3 for all 3 of them to share!



 Playstation Move and Eye Pet game. SO much fun! 


 Axe for the daddy. Always a Christmas Must for Rex!


 A gift from the boys!


 Rex's big gift. Old radio that plays vinyl, CD, cassette and radio. 


 My gift from the boys. A new Forks Hoodie - makin' it sprinkle so you won't sparkle. LOVE IT


 Bestie Boys Vinyl for Rexy


 I GOT MY STEAMER MOP!!!! YIPPY!!


 Rex's key chain with our special pic on it. Thanks for you help Liz! 


An Apple teapot! My kitchen is all in apples, and I wanted a teapot so bad so I could make multiple cups of cocoa easier. I am spoiled rotten! 


Christmas Eve Pics.

 Gotta open one present before bed! Pj's are awesome!


I love my boys!!


Super fun Christmas day! Merry Christmas to all!! 


5 grateful things
 The Savior* Gratefulness from my boys* Fun days* No worries*HAM 

No comments: