Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Madness!

Wow today was crazy!! Rex was off today, so we went and bought all the goodies for the family we will be doing 12 days of Christmas for. We got their names yesterday, and we are so excited! They are a less active family, and on hard times right now, so something like 12 days of fun surprises will be a nice pick me up for them. There was a lot of stuff to buy though! man oh man! We shopped til we dropped today.
 Then... Trenton brought home his amazing report card! Straight A's and the cherry on top of 100% in math!! We are so proud of him. He is working so hard this year. I love it.
 Then, off to FHE with the Lloyds, and tons of fun! We decorated cookies and as usual had a nice chat. I am exhausted. I have lots of school work to finish up and lots of Young Women's stuff to get started. Busy busy week.
 OH and we have to plan Joe's birthday. I cannot believe he will be 5 next Monday. It's just nuts!

5 grateful things
FHE * sleep * challenges * giving to others * pondering 

No comments: