Owe. I thought after a nights sleep and rest my hands would stop hurting from all the typing yesterday. I finished my history paper in one day.. a new record! And I also got everything I need so far, printed out and organized for YW's on Sunday. The library is going to love me tomorrow. I only need about 200 copies made... yikes!I am not all the way done either, I just got all the stuff I could from online. I love being the Secretary though! It is so much fun!
Our family is all ready to go for the 12 days of Christmas, which starts Monday. I have all the cute little poems typed and printed out along with all the gift bags and goodies sitting on my table.
The next 4 weeks are going to be crazy. Joe's birthday is Monday, 12 days of Christmas starts, Mutual, Rex's work Christmas party, going to the Temple, Friends coming to visit, Ward Christmas party, Christmas, 10 year anniversary, Dad's come to visit, Dr.'s appointments, Stake New Years eve dance, school starts back up..... yikes! What a wonderful time of the year!
Okay, hand is really hurting now.....
5 grateful things
Elf in Blu Ray (thanks Lloyds) * tylenol * gingerbread pancakes * hot rollers * planning
No comments:
Post a Comment