1. I LOVE snow days. I love having snow fall in enormous amounts and having the feeling of being closed in. It is something that makes us stay in. It is comforting
2. With simple planning, I can be done shopping, decorating, and mailing out cards by the first week of December. It is possible!
3. I can be super mom if I really put my mind to it!
4. Food storage hot cocoa is THE BEST
5. The more decorations on the Christmas tree, the better!
6. Polar Express, Elf and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas are the Bateman Clan’s favorite Christmas movies.
7. Pandora Christmas station is awesome!
8. When all else fails, buy a new tree topper.
9. Marshmallows become a food group from Thanksgiving until January 1st.
10.Family Home evening is so much fun during the holidays!
10 Grateful things.. see the top ten list above!

1 comment:
those are all such great thing, thanks for the reminder!!
Post a Comment