Friday, January 28, 2011

Wishing Away Time

There are so many days that I try and treasure. I try to hold on the the great moments, and remember the details of these days. There are so many days that I regrettably wish away the days though too. I forgot how hard 2 year olds are. - And 5 year olds- and 7 year olds. Trying to get anything done lately is difficult. Benji is getting in molars, not sleeping much, and loving to share trying to share. It it so difficult. It is hard some days to enjoy the younger days of the boys, but I try and think of at least 3 great moments at night that we had and move on. So, I will try to not wish away the time I have with them and enjoy what is left of the days of hugs, kisses, sticky door knobs, crayon marked doors, spills, giggles and screaming matches. Life is too short to wish for older children.

5 grateful things
thought-motivation-time-endless snuggles-jello 

1 comment:

the nice one said...

kennedy, is getting in her first 6 year molar, when she showed me i about started to cry