Friday, February 4, 2011

Not Much of Anything

  When did I get too busy for my lovely blog? I miss blogging daily and tracking my mundane, yet all important life happenings of the Bateman clan.
 School is insane this semester. I am glad I dropped my Government class, otherwise I would be in over my head.
 I like school, and I am learning SO much! I really like my classes, they are very interesting and making me wonder how much farther I want to extend my school career. I cannot decide if I want to go for my Masters.. and now I am wondering if I want to emphasize in development and child psychology or speech therapy. Hmmm decisions decisions. I guess I will cross the educational bridge when I get to it.
  Young Women's is NUTS right now. Just a few more days of craziness, and then the big show on Sunday. Ughh.
 On top of crazy school, and Young Women's planning, I am have been deathly sick.   It hit on Saturday and has finally lifted a tiny bit as of today. I have been useless. I hope my math test went well yesterday.. I was in a big fog.
  Rex's graveyard shift is going well, it is so odd not having him home at night and I stay up way too late watching Gilmore Girls, but it works for now.
 15 pounds of me have been lost in the last 4 weeks, so that is good. I hope this week I have a loss, I have not touched the elliptical all week.
  Let's see....... I am behind on Laundry, Dishes, Dusting, Mopping - you name it, it is NOT cleaned! I have taken lots and lots of naps though.
  Trenton has two weeks left of basketball, and then Joe starts next week... and Ben still has a few years before the sports begin, and I am kind of relieved.
    Garden planning is in the works and the charts have began to form. FUN!

Hopefully pictures will be included with my next post.


5 grateful things
my boys-slka seltzer plus cold- Trenton's helpfulness-sleep-Gilmore Girls Complete set! 

No comments: