Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bateman Clan Update

Well, I have tons of pictures to post.... but I need a good free hour to get everything off my memory card in order to post them here.
 Life is still in whirl wind mode here and shows no sign of stopping. I have the privilege of getting to t4each a few lessons in Trenton's class coming up soon. I am a little scared but mostly excited.
 Rex is off grave yard shift, thankfully! It is nice to have him home all night, I sleep a lot better!
Ben is SO close to being potty trained, and the land of no diapers is within my reach!!

Rex has a big day coming up, on my birthday in fact. He is getting the rest of his teeth pulled on the 22nd, and is getting his dentures. I know, I know, dentures for him already? But he will feel SO much better and it will be easier for him not to have massive dental problems all the time.

I have hit 22lbs lost... wahooo!! It is so much easier this time, and I think it will stay off!!

In the mix of everything else, I have been fighting for the teachers in Idaho. Silly silly laws are being passed here, that devalue our teachers, take away a precious educational experience from our children, and bring in useless items that should be "teaching" our kids in place of real teachers. Anywho, I am on bored to have petitions signed for a recall of our states Superintendent.

That is all for now..... lots more to do! Hopefully pics will be in the near future.

5 grateful things
sleep, taxes finally!, YW's, perspective, the right to protest   

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good for you, girl. Teachers need all the help they can get! And 22 pounds is awesome!