Monday, March 14, 2011

My New Hobby

Okay, so I am not going to go crazy with posting pics and what not, but today and last week, I got a good stock pile going from couponing.

Here is my loot from today.

I got all of this for $44.00. I also got 6 bottles of gatorade that I forgot to put in the picture too. It was a nice haul this week and I am set for a long while on most of this now.

Here is a small shopping trip from last week too.

I got all of this:
 2 -Purex 3 in 1 sheets- 1- 75oz Purex with Zout, 1- All with Oxy, 2- 50 oz Tide with Downy, 2- Gillette body wash, 1 Old Spice body wash, 1- Old Spice deodorant, 3 bottles of 10.5 oz Dawn,  1 tube of tooth paste, 2 boxes of 20 count tampax pearl, 2 boxes 20 count tampax. 1-Gain dryer sheet 120 count

I got all of this for  25.00
Not as good as my haul today, but for 6 bottles of Laundry soap, body wash, Tampons, toothpaste and dawn... not bad.

I have to say, it takes work, and planning and time, but it is all worth it.

No comments: