Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh.............

Homework has suddenly blanketed my entire life in just the matter of 2 days!! I thought I was keeping up so well, but I am only about a month out before the semester is over, so I guess it is crunch time!!! I have 5 tests this week, an outline,2  essays, 8 lesson plans, homework assignments in 3 classes.. oh yeah and that little thing called LIFE that I have to manage along with it. I am not freaking out as bad as I was a couple months ago, but it is a bit overwhelming. I am excited to finish all my work and be done with it all... until June 6th, and then the dreaded Summer School begins. hooray Then after July 29th , I am free until August and then I take on going to school 4 days a week on campus.... along with Joe starting 1/2 day Kindergarten, Trenton 3rd grade and Benji possibly starting preschool. FUN!!! I honestly am looking forward to life with school so I can teach at school.. ironically enough :)

2 comments:

oil painting workshop said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Liz said...

Hold on, girl! The payoff is SO worth it. I remember some of those crazy hectic days...but graduation makes it all worth it. :-)