The boys and I ventured to Moss's Green house this afternoon and we are ready to plant!! We have the start of our garden expansion going right now, but we are not sure if it will be ready in time to plant. So we got enough (probably more) for our small garden.
Red onions
Walla walla onions
Watermellon
Zucchini
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Cumbers
Cilantro
Jalepenos
Carrots
Bell Peppers
Dill
If we expand the garden in time, I am going back to get :
Lettuce
Radishes
Pumpkins
Corn
More tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Raspberry Bush
And we are also planting a new flower bed in the front of the house. So I got snap dragons, pansies, violas, petunias, chrysanthemums, marigolds and daisies.
I was excited to plant, but as soon as we got home a thunderstorm rolled in and we had a huge down pour. Maybe Monday for planting.
I LOVE this time of year!!!
1 comment:
Oh, that makes me miss Idaho. My mom loves Moss Greenhouse. She and my dad used to drag me there on Saturdays when I was little, and I was SO BORED. Of course, now I'd jump at the chance to go with her. :-)
Enjoy your plants!
Post a Comment