Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not Much of Anything

Life seems pretty quiet for right now, and I am THANKFUL! I feel like my 4 week break from school is slipping away already though. The next few weeks are jam packed.


Tomorrow my little man turns 8! 8!! holy smokes. He is getting baptized on June 4th. It will be a great day!


In other news... I guess the rapture is coming Saturday.  Hmm, intriguing. I plan on weeding my garden, getting clothes ironed for church on Sunday and going bowling. What our your day of  absolutely nothing is going to happen and these people are crazy rapture plans?


Off to finish brownies for Trenton's class tomorrow and throw my last load of laundry in the dryer.




OH and I have been forgetting my 5 grateful things (lack of blogging will do that to ya) So here are 20 :)


Family
Church
Young Womens
My nano
Sleep
Flowers
New Pillows
Waiting
Learning to wait
Reading
A break from school
Hummus
My boys
My Husband
Thunderstorms
Mom and Pop Shops
Snail Mail
GIRLS CAMP!!!
Playstation network is back up and going
I CAN BLOG AGAIN!


I should be all caught up now

No comments: