To quote Alice In Wonderland.. I have lost my muchness. At least for blogging. Summer school is in full swing and it is honestly a lot harder than I expected. Girls camp is Tuesday and it has been a big deal to plan and prepare for. I am actually terrified to leave. I have NEVER left all of my kids for more than 24 hours and I will be gone for 4 days! Crazy.... I suppose it will be a nice vacation though. Trading 3 boys for 15 teenage girls??? Maybe not a vacation :) It will be very very exciting though and we have some awesome stuff planned!!!
Lots has been happening and we are now catching every flu bug and cold you can get in the summer as well, so you can imagine the loads of fun that have been happening in the Bateman house!
5 grateful thign
modern medicine- sleep-late night quietness-GIRLS CAMP!!!-prayers
1 comment:
Good luck with the girls! Hope you get a vacation when you get back. ;-)
Post a Comment