Friday, July 8, 2011

I UNDERSTAND!!



After deeming myself a "non math person" many years ago, I never thought I would be able to understand polynomials, and how to add, subtract, multiply and divide them.

Summer school this year has really pushed me out of my limits and has made me believe that I can be a math person, and that it is possible for me to understand what I am doing. I have been doing math online and it has pushed me to teach myself how to understand what I need to know.



I am proudly pulling a solid 88% in math right now. I am learning to love math and really appreciate it!

1 comment:

jolyne77 said...

Hey girl, life IS so crazy, isn't it? But when we're old and gray, we aren't going to want to trade these memories in for ANYTHING.
I know I've told you more than once...but we're SOO proud of you! You are doing a great job in school, and I know its really tough. But what a great knowledge you are gaining, and life experience,....to say nothing of what a wonderful example you are setting for your sweet boys.
Hang in there girl...you are AMAZING...don't lose sight of how great you are....when you're tending everything else. k?
Lots of loves....
me.