Do you ever just lose it? I have been trying so hard not to mummer, be pleasant even when a situation does not dictate said mood, smile as much as I can, and speak in a pleasing tone to others, especially my kidos and husband. Yesterday... it all tumbled down. It was not one of my finest moments at all . I will not go into the gory details, but all in all, it was over a parking spot (trying to not pay for parking at the Jerome fair and park on a side road) and you know how nice it is to find the golden space to park ------ but alas it did not pan out and I looked like a fool now that I think about it. I should not have spoken to anyone the way I did, but I had one heck of a day, was tired, wore down and felt awful with my triggering allergies. There are no excuses but I felt like an atomic bomb going off, maybe the Miss Susy Sunshine attitude is not all right for me and I need an outlet to blow off some steam. Today is a new day and I start all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment