Monday, September 12, 2011

This That and Then Some

 We survived the first week of school. It is going to be a hectic year, but the boys LOVE school. Trenton thinks 3rd grade is just the best thing ever and Joe was born to go to school. Tuesdays will be a bit nuts, but we will make it work. Joe goes to school at 12:10 then the boys get out of school at 3:10 and then Trenton has to go to scouts at 3:30pm and picked up at 4:30. No biggy though.
 My school is going fine so far. I am still not sure of myself with my math class but so far so good and I am pulling an A in the class. My first test in next week.. and I am a bit scared.
 We had a fun Boise trip last week and got lots of goodies and odds and ends. We have started Christmas shopping  and have a good start so far. I hope we can be done by next month.
 We finished the last hurdle of potty training Ben and he is full fledged in undies 24/7 no accidents.. full on BIG BOY. It is awesome.
   Speaking of Mr. Ben... he turns 3 on Thursday ...crazy I tell you!! He is such a cute, sweet and kind hearted little boy. ((Sigh)) 
Everything else.. is quiet. Not too much going on. I need to enjoy this quiet time before chaos ensues and I am grumbling.
  My garden is still going strong and I have TONS of tomatoes. Tons of zucchini and squash, my cucumbers are sub par and I wish I had more so I could make pickles but.. oh well. My artichoke is coming up nicely and I think I am going to plan a lot more next year. I have 2 five gallon buckets of apples waiting to made into apple sauce :) Pears will be on their way soon and I have a TON of canning to do. I love it though. I am looking into getting a pressure canner so I can can soup, meats and veggies. They are spendy little suckers though.
  That aside, I must continue on my journey of educational fulfillment.



10 grateful things- school-self control-prayer-listening-learning-my great husband-a good schedule- planning-my great young women-self reliance

No comments: