Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 12 and 13

 Day 12 was hands. I love my hands and what they do. My left hand is my favorite, because it holds my wedding ring. It is the help mate to my right hand, and as they work together, they get many things done. These hands cook, care, pray, write, clean, work, plant, harvest, teach, love, and much more. 


Day 13 is written words. I was excited about this one because these words are often written in our home to one another. Rex and I write notes to each other daily and hide them in the car, on the mirror or I put them in his lunches and so on. The boys write it on papers and drawings. These words are said often in our home too. These 3 words are common to the Bateman Clan and for that reason, I am blessed. 

5 grateful things
love at home-service-a wonderful Sunday - reading -pinterest 

No comments: