Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 1,2,3,4 and 5

 Day 1-Favorite food

  I have 2. This is a cafe Rio-esc salad. Shredded beef with green chilies, cilantro, Romain lettuce, cabbage, onions, and all the veggies you want. I cannot get enough lately. They are so tasty with salsa on them!


 Pickles! My fave snack!



Day 2 - SMILES! 

These photos are in our living room and I love looking at them 


Here is Mr. Trenton (since he was not in the pic above. Love their smiles. 



Day 3 Happiness

 This sits in my kitchen above my sink. This is all the happiness I need in life. 
FAITH,FAMILY AND FRIENDS 



Day 4- leaves

We are in my favorite season right now and I love these colors. 
Day 5- Morning sky


Today was a true fall day. This morning there was not a cloud in the sky and the air was SO crisp.

No comments: