Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NO! Days 21,22,23

My camera is ((gasp)) Lost! AHH! So, I had to "borrow" images from google.

So here is my Fabulous bedroom- Day 21-Where I sleep

There are a few tiny differences between this room and my actual room.... like my bed spread is green and brown paisley, I have a no show headboard, my closet door is a big mirror and my night stand is not as tidy. Other wise it is an exact replica!

Day 22- What I Wear-
These are my new staple in my wardrobe.
I <3 scarves. I love love love how much they can jazz up an outfit without a lot of fuss.



Day 23- My closet. Once again I had to improvise.
This is actually pretty close to what I have in my room, but I have big huge mirrored doors and the closet is actually bigger and more inset.

So Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have a lot to do. We are feeding the missionaries tonight as well, so it will be a busy day. I need to brine, bake, mash, mix and prep for the big day tomorrow. we are also partaking in Black Friday Thursday---since we will be at Walmart at 8pm waiting for the doors to open at 10pm. This is just insanity! Why can't people just stick to tradition and keep it on Friday. Geesh. We wont be there long though, just buying a few video games (that aren't even on sale at Walmart, but we are price matching the crap out of them)  so hopefully we will be in and out and home in bed by 11pm.


5 grateful things
I GET TO DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS TOMORROW-Traditions- Pinterest- cooking- family 

1 comment:

Liz said...

I know! It's like, can't we enjoy all 24 hours of Thanksgiving before the madness sets in? I'm with you, sister.

Good luck Black Fridaying!