Thursday, January 26, 2012

It is Here

My Super Smeller has arrived. Just this morning.. I can smell something anytime the fridge is opened, but no one else can. Very frustrating. So, now I sit and clean the fridge. Oh, and if you don't know who is pictured above, that is Gus from the TV show Psych. He has a super smeller all the time.

Other than that, everything is going well. We just has New Beginnings at church last night, which was fun, thought I have to say, I am happy it's over. That was a lot to put together! Now I have to play catch up on school work and house work.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Man, I feel like I would switch with you if I could - this stupid cold has totally robbed me of my ability to smell. It would be lovely to have it back! But I know how annoying the hyper-smelling thing can be. Blech. The good news, though, is that you are still adorable. The end.