Sunday, January 8, 2012

Onward

School starts for me next week. I am kind of excited.. I suppose. I was less than 2 points away from getting the grade I needed to move onto my next math class. So, I am re-taking the class again, but with a different teachers. ::sigh:: I have one actual in class, class and that is speech. I am excited about that class, I like speaking and don't mind speaking in front of others. If I take summer school ((yuck)) again, I will graduate next spring... or should. I am not pushing myself, and whatever happens happens.
 I am looking at the different options I will have with my degree, besides teaching in a public school. So far, I am leaning towards specialized tutoring, assisting families in homeschooling, college teaching (which would require more schooling)  book writing, or special ed. developmental skills (which would require a major change) But we will see what comes to me.
 Rex and I are still toiling with homeschooling as things just get crazier at the boys' school. Hmmmmm.
That is all I have to say about that.
The boys have had a cold since Christmas, now I have it... I am dead to world.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hate math with a passion. It took me so long to finish my math creds in college. Finally I took statistics and was able to pass it! I swear I nearly kissed my teacher.

I hope you feel better ASAP. Sending you lots of bloggy love. :-)

rneweyfamily said...

We are homeschooling this year and are seriously loving it. We go through the Idaho Distance Education Academy and work with a teacher. If you want to know more about it I would be happy to talk to you. It's the not right decision for everyone, but it's been great for us.