Disneyland... HERE WE COME! Our adventure is booked, bought and confirmed for spring break. We leave the 25th of March and will be at the wonderful land that is Disney from the 26th til the 28th. EEK. I am SO excited! We got a great deal on a NICE hotel near Disneyland, the Disneyland tickets are in the mail, and mapquest directions are printed. My habitual list making has already begun, and I am already starting to pack. We are treating Rex's parents to join in the fun. Rex's mom has NEVER been to Disneyland. ??? How does that happen?? So, we are very excited. My dad and Tony will be joining us for at least one of the days at Disneyland, which will be AWESOME! Ahhh, I can barley contain my excitement! The boys are all ready to go and saving any bit of money they can to spend on goodies while we are there. I hope the trip goes smoothly and we will all have a great time! This is our last big sha-bang before little baby comes, so we might as well do it up right!
No comments:
Post a Comment