Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Change of Plans

Sad news tonight. I am not looking for anything out of this, but it is an easier way to spread the word and to remember this time.

I miscarried today after some complications the past 2 weeks. We are all okay and taking it in stride.

Don't worry. I am fine, the family is fine. For some reason I kinda just wanna be left to myself and my thoughts.

I am taking the road a dear friend of mine did ( you know who you are ) and disabling comments from the post, due to the nature of the post and I did not write this for sympathy or anything like that, but I know you will all be concerned, but truly I am fine. It is what was suppose to be and though I do not understand it all, I know in my heart it is all fine and part of the plan.