Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This is How I Roll

I LOVE packing. I have no idea why, but I do. 17 days until we leave for our vacation, and I have already started packing. It is just so much fun. On the other hand.. I detest  unpacking. Ughh. I wont worry about that right now though.

Oh, I am just so stinkin' excited so go on vacation. We booked our hotel for Vegas on the way home. Circus Circus, here we come!!

So, due to not being able to contain my excitement, here is our itinerary just in case you missed it the first time. Plus it has changed some since we first started planning.

Sunday March 25th- We hit the road at 4am ( I know I know we are traveling on Sunday.. but it is the only day we could leave). We should arrive in Anaheim around 4pm PST. We will settle into our hotel, maybe take swim, get some dinner and crash out. 

Monday March 26th  - Day one at Disneyland! My dad and Tony are meeting up with us and we have a big fun filled day ahead of us.

Tuesday March 27th- California Adventures and Disneyland. Lots to see!

Wednesday March 28th- Last day at Disneyland.

Thursday March 29th- Pack up and hit Huntington Beach. After we play at the beach, we head towards Palm Spring area where my dad lives. Probably grab dinner and see the sights, then we head to Vegas baby!! Check into Circus Circus and crash out again.

Friday March 30th- Hit the Strip, maybe meet up with some old friends and then head home, probably around 1pm, should be home around 10pm.

HOORAY for family fun! I am so excited and so are the boys! We got them little suitcases on clearance at Target. They just love them!

The van gets a tune up next week (thanks Rex for saving me tons of money by doing it your self ) and the boys and I will be cleaning our little hearts out so everything is spic and span. I already have a house sitter lined up, so nothing will be empty or unattended while we are gone adn none of the animals will feel abandoned.

I am dreaming of the warm weather already. I am packing my Capri pants and sun block. California Sun Here We Come!


1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. And that you have something so fun to look forward to! Say hi to your dad for me when you see him, will you? :-)