Friday, April 13, 2012

Internet Fast

Okay, so not a full on Internet fast, more like a Facebook fast had taken place in our home the past week. I have to say, it feels awesome. Without being on Facebook through out the day, we are all on the computer a lot less. I still need to be on often for my school work, and so on, but I have so much more time! It has been nice.

Aside from the Facebook fast, things have been good. We had a nice Easter. Church was beautiful and very spirit filled.

I only have 4 more weeks of school! Rock on! Then I get a tiny break, then onto summer school. If everything goes as planned, I should graduate next spring.

The boys got accepted into the Charter school for next school year. I still have mixed feelings, but we will see how it goes.

I have lots of pictures to put on, but, my laziness has taken over and all the transferring and editing are dragging me down. Hopefully soon, you will see our smiling faces.

1 comment:

Liz said...

The Internet fast sounds good. Healthy. It's addicting...but not necessary. Glad you're back, though!