Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

Well, almost. Besides the fact that my poor camera is on the fritz and that I cannot take pictures right now. I had a picture perfect day.

Send me to Moss Green House any day of the week and it will be a good day! First of all, I was able to snag an internet deal for a 30.00 gift card for 15.00 ((SCORE)). I ventured off BY MYSELF today. I honestly did not know what to do. I think I walked around the whole time talking to myself, due to the lack of children.

I was able to get a raspberry bush ((Hyperventilating,Ecstatic,Overjoyed and Jumping with Joy)

Holly hocks ---- my absolute FAVORITE flower in the whole world!

And a bunch of other flowers, whose names are too long and confusing for me to remember, but they are pretty! I got them all planted tonight and I hope they stick around.

On the topic of gardening, I weeded my garden today. WHAT A CHORE. I forgot how huge it was. And MAN how fast can weeds grow?? But while I weeded, I got a chance to look at every thing. I have peas already and tomatoes, and hot peppers!  I just love my gardens!

2 comments:

Jenn Marshall said...

LOVE hollyhocks! My grandma sent me home with a jar full of hollyhock seeds this weekend. Eager to plant them in the fall for next year!

rneweyfamily said...

My sister-in-law started working at Moss this year and it is so much fun going in to see her and looking at all the neat things. Thanks to her I'm trying a few new things in my garden this year :)