Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Odds and Ends

There is nothing too fabulous to report, but I thought my little blog deserved an update.

1.- The garden is overwhelming me a bit, but it is doing well and producing a lot!

2. I have to make more pickles toady, and freeze more zucchini and squash muffings.

3.I have a basic outline of what the boys will be learning and doing month by month from September to December.

4. I am getting ready to rearrange the house again, I am going nutty and feeling closed in.

5. Only 2 weeks left of my summer vacation :( bummer.. It should be an easy semester though.

6. Rex wants to get a cat. I say 5 dogs and 3 kids is enough!

7. The first week in October will be very exciting! I cannot wait for it!

8. Joe is starting karate soon and Trenton is starting a performance group. Should be exciting!

9. I really really really cannot wait until fall starts! I am sick of these hot smokey days!

10.Why oh why are laundry and dishes never ending??

No comments: