Monday, September 24, 2012

Boise Adventure!

 OUr adventure started with me driving to Boise with the boys.. all by myself. If you know me well, you know how much I am scared of driving on the freeway. I am a big chicken and I was really really scared to drive to Boise, but I did it! We went to the zoo Monday afternoon and the boys loved it! We got to pet a llama and a skunk!








 Day two we took it easy and found a park near by and just hung around. 
That night we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, and Joe ended up with food poisoning. Thankfully it wasn't that bad but it was a looonnnggg night. 

 Wednesday we went to the Discovery Center, which is a hands on science museum. We stayed for about 3 hours! Needless to say we had fun! 





 Thursday was our last day and the boys really wanted to go to the zoo again. So off we went! It was a lot busier, as there was a BSU vs BYU game that evening. 30,000 + people in Boise ='s very crowded!! 

 This is a red panda, the boys' favorite! 

I drove back all by myself too! I have now conquered my fear of the freeway! 

PS- Rex's job is amazing. He has a fancy iPhone, new laptop, tools, and in the next couple weeks a company car. It has all come full circle. We have waited for a long time to have a Monday through Friday 8-5pm job. It is a very big blessing for our family.

1 comment:

Liz said...

My mom isn't a big freeway fan, either. Glad you're safe!

I hope Rex enjoys his job!