Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trying So Hard

I am seeing the bright side to not being checked at every appointment the last 4 weeks of pregnancy now. I wish they had not checked me last week. Knowing that I am 5cm already has put me in the mindset that this little girl will come any time and I need to be ready to fly out the door at a seconds notice. I am ready, and everything is packed, but I am a mess. I seriously have hit a state of depression almost because she is not coming yet.
  The days are passing, and all I seem to be doing is sitting around waiting for her to come. Life is flying by, important days and time with my family of 5 are passing without much care. I need to be cherishing these days and take in every moment. I am getting even more grouchy, as I am detesting the remarks from strangers when we leave the house, the million phone calls and emails every day asking if I have had the baby.. HELLO... I am still not even FULL TERM yet. (((LOVE YOU ALL I AM HORMONAL))) I really do not like this part of it all, and though I know it will all happen in due time, that time is passing slowly.
 Okay, rant over and emotional, crying blog session over.

No comments: