Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th,2013

 
I have been looking back on the past two and a half months. Time does fly!
 



 This is Miss Evelyn last Sunday sporting her watermelon dress. she is just so cute!! She is smiling and cooing and sleeping SO well!! ((This week))


Here are some of Evelyn's pictures from when she was only 5 days old. 


This one is my favorite!
 
 
 
 
So, Andrea got back from trek today. I think she had a good time. She was tired and ready for a nice shower and clean clothes.
 
OH!! Big big news!! WE FOUND TRENTON'S BIKE!!!! We were driving home from our friends' house last night, and I spotted a small boy riding it. We had filed a police report, so instead of confronting the boy, we just called the police and had them handle everything. The parents were very nice, and said that the bike had been found in their front yard, and they had no idea where it came from. We are all so happy that it was found!! Now all bikes are put away and locked up every evening. Lesson learned!
 
I have hit a bog milestone today. I have diligently working on family history and have a total of 500 names now that are going to be taken to the temple. It is just wonderful!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Evelyn looks SO CUTE in that watermelon dress! Killer. The other newborn pics are spectacular, too!

You are such an inspiration to me...I hope you know it. Temple work, gardening, homeschooling, giving up social media - lots of things I wish I did/could do but don't. You are a powerhouse of awesome and I really look up to you. Loves!