Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14th, 2013

12:44am, and here I sit with my wide eyed little princess, literally, WIDE EYED.
 

She has been on a not so fabulous, not sleeping kick. I am begging, pleading, praying for her teeth to finally come in. The poor girl is miserable. So, we are hanging out on the couch, watching Tinkerbelle- Secret of the Wings.

These early hours really have me thinking. My visiting teaching partner and her family are over day one with their beautiful baby boy coming out of heart surgery. Are ward has been fasting and praying for them. I have been trying to keep them in mind, and not be too hurried to complain about Evelyn not sleeping. I am blessed to have this time, and blessed she is here in my arms.

Today marks 3 years since we were sealed in the Temple. Our homeschool lesson today will be on Temples, families, and our family's journey to where we are today. Rex and  I are hopefully going to go to the Temple tonight. Rex has been sick, so the plans are still iffy.

Miss E is getting fussy, so, good night out there!
 

No comments: