Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28th, 2013

Ugh. Trials, they are a' plentiful. It is only Wednesday, and it is the longest week ever. Some ups, a lot of downs, and more and more time praying for help.

I don't want to get into a lot of detail, but school started for me this week, and the transferring process to ISU did as well. And then it ended. Long story short, this is my last semester of college for a while. I graduate from CSI this fall, and then I am going to enjoy my kids, and my family. I have come a long ways, and I am proud of how much I have accomplished, but this period of my life is coming to a close, and it is time for me to focus on other things.

Past school, there are much deeper and harder problems that have come into play. My mother had her breast cancer re surface about 2 years ago. She decided not to undergo chemo therapy again or have the cancer removed. ( I don't understand why, but it is not my life to live) She found out this past weekend that the cancer has now moved to her liver, and is progressed so far that treatment is no longer an option at all. She has a very limited time left, and it is not going to be pleasant at all. This is a hard pill for me to swallow. I have not been the closest with my mother, and our relationship is odd, but she is still my mom. I am worried, sad, frustrated, confused and really angry.. but we will see what the Lord has in store for it all.

To top it off..... teenagers are HARD work, and draining to every ounce of your body. That is all I have to say there.

I hope we get some answers soon, and the mood around our house becomes a little lighter.

No comments: