Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 17th, 2013

This past week has made me realize that I can do a heck of a lot! It has been a hard week, and this week is not much easier, but my mind set is a lot different. I just keep on chuggin' along and do the best I can. I have learned to let certain things go and accept that not everything can or will be perfect all the time.

In other news, my wonderful husband celebrated 1 year at Fisher's Documents, and on said anniversary, he was named Team Member of the Month as well. His boss said a lot of uplifting, and great things about him. It was announced at a special meeting this morning, and included every member of the Fisher's Team. I have to say, I am a lucky lady to have such a hard working, smart, and fast learning husband. He came into this job with no prior experience, and has skyrocketed in this position. His boss mentioned that while setting up copiers for CSI, Rex was working like he had 40+ years experience. The whole company is impressed with his skill, and so am I.

The week continues with canning apple pie filling, apple juice, pears, pear pie filling, applesauce, apple butter, school work, scripture mastery, reading, housework, and so on. While I am learning a lot form this time, I am keeping in mind of a quote I like. Stop the Glorification of Busy. I am looking forward to the time of not busy!

No comments: