Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20th, 2013

It is just all becoming one of the days that you just want to forget. There were some highs, but a lot of lows. Days like these make it a lot harder to focus on the positive. The boys have been a huge handful, in the means of being so unkind to one another. It breaks my heart when they act like this. I did not grow up with siblings, and I am still grasping the concept of arguing constantly, being deliberately mean, and just setting out to hurt feelings. It really goes in spurts, and it has been a long while since we have had this, but I forgot how long and horrendous it all is. I hope tomorrow is better.

I am just all around annoyed today. I popped onto Rex's facebook to add pics for his mom, and scrolled pass some things that just ticked me off. I really do not care for the reaction and commenting of  people using food stamps or Medicaid and wearing nice clothes or having a nice purse. Do people forget that they don't know anyone's entire story? Where they have been, what they are going through, or what circumstances they are in.. or when they hit said circumstances. Why do people think they are so much better than everyone? Where do they think they get the right to judge what a person on Medicaid or food stamps should look like? Maybe we should mark their clothing with specific symbols soo we know who they are, or give them a dress code to follow. Our kidos qualify for Medicaid.. so am I not suppose to use my Vera Bradley purse-that I bought at an auction for 10.00  when I go to get them medicine? Or use my husbands iPhone that his company pays for, that we would not otherwise have, while I am in the grocery store?  It is so frustrating that people I know, who hear the same commandments I hear, and learn the same gospel I learn, act out so cruelly to others around them. I really hurts my heart.

In other grumpy news.... I need a full nights sleep and someone to teach my lesson for me Sunday, do my homework for me, clean my house, train my children, and do my laundry .. and I shall be in brighter spirits.

No comments: