Friday, May 2, 2014

Lots Going On!

We have had so much going on !

So, a few weeks back, Miss Andrea went to the PROM! She was so stinkin cute.

I love this girl to pieces.

 
 

 
Easter was a fun day. Nothing too extravagant, but we did get a fun family picture and it worked out to be the day after prom, so Andrea got to wear her dress to church. It was so cute.
 
 
The washer and dryer have arrived and we have done tone of laundry since. I LOVE my Whirpool set. New appliances are amazing.
 
Rex has been in Idaho Falls all week for work, and I have learned some things since then. I appreciate all the things that he does for all of us. He runs silly errands, goes to the store, fixes things, talks to appliance people, installs things, calms quibbles among siblings , picks up, cleans up, and keeps everything running a lot more than I thought he did ( just being honest) . I am very grateful for this wonderful man. He really is my world.
 
Evelyn had her 1 year check up today. A little later than expected, but we got it done. She is a tiny miss who is fierce and independent. She is tipping the scales at 18.9 pounds and 28 inches long. She is doing great.  

No comments: