Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Not So Lazy Hazy, But REALLY Crazy Days of Summer

And so it begins. Here I sit at almost 3am, working on my very large to-do list. I love it though. I am still amazed at how our prayers have been answered.
Liz- My dad moved to Idaho about a year ago. It has been amazing having him here!! We LOVE it.

So, dad and I went and worked on the estate sale some more today. It is going to be a very large job, but so wonderful. I can't wait to really get to work. I have a lot more to do though. We still have to work on the store some more, we are just waiting on our business license and tax ID number.

Ben gets a walking boot tomorrow, HOORAY! Trenton is at scout camp. He is gone allllll week, and I cant call him, or talk to him.... It is killing me. I hope he is having a blast. I am sure he is.

My eyes are getting heavy, so I would think that it is time to head to bed. Until tomorrow!

No comments: